JuiciestDeals.com Terms of Service
1. Your Relationship with JuiciestDeals.com
(1) Welcome to JuiciestDeals.com (the “Site” or “Juiciest Deals”)! We’re glad you stopped by to get the latest juicy deals on the latest fashion items, beauty, shoes, clothes, jewelry, and more.
(2) We want you to have a great time while using the Site! Regardless if you choose to become a registered user, by viewing the Site, you are a Site User (the “User” or “you”) and, as such, you agree to abide by the following Terms of Service (the “Agreement”). Please read the following Agreement carefully before using the Site, so that you know what the Site’s legal obligations to you are and what your legal obligations are to the Site. If you cannot or will not abide by the terms set forth in this Agreement, please do not access the Site.
2. Your Acceptance of the Agreement
(1) By using the Site you are deemed to have agreed to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not unconditionally agree to all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement you have no right to use the Site.
(2) At any time, we reserve the right to modify this Agreement without notice, by updating this posting or by sending you a notice via e-mail or postal mail.
(1) The Site is owned and operated by “Juiciest Deals” and contains content that is supplied in whole or in part by “Juiciest Deals” and her sources.
(2) Log Files
5. The Site makes use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track User’s movement around the site, and gather demographic information. IP addresses and other such information is not linked to any information that is personally identifiable.
(1) Cookies and Web Beacons
(3) The Site has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
(5) If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
7. Your Registration and Security
(1) As a condition to gain access to some of the resources on this Site, you may be required to register and select a password and user name. You shall provide the Site with accurate, complete, and current registration information. Failure to do so may result in termination or suspension of your account. The Site reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a user name at any time without providing reason or justification. It is your responsibility to protect the confidentiality of your password.
(2) In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998, the Site does not knowingly allow anyone under the age of 13 to register nor does it collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not register or send the Site any of your personal information, including your name, postal address, e-mail address or telephone number.
8. Use, Participation, Comments and Communications
(1) Your right to make use of this Site and its Materials is subject to your compliance with this Agreement. The Site is intended for your personal use only and you agree not to impede or interfere with others’ use of the Site. You may not authorize others to use the Site, and you are responsible for all use of the Site by you and by those you allow to use and/or provide access to the Site. You may not copy, publish, re-transmit, republish, appropriate, distribute, redistribute, cache, or otherwise use any part of the Site or its contents for any purposes, unless specifically authorized by the Site or if such use falls within the limited exceptions provided by United States copyright law.
(2) You agree not to use any obscene, indecent, or offensive language on the Site or post a comment that may be considered defamatory, abusive, bullying, harassing, racist, hateful, or violent. You further agree not to use any sexually explicit language on the Site. You may not post any comment that invades anyone’s privacy, or illustrates, references or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or that otherwise violates any local, state, federal, national or international law or regulation to which the United States is a party to (e.g., drug use, underage drinking). You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes and you acknowledge that your failure to do so may subject you to civil and criminal liability.
(3) The Site does not endorse, support, sanction, encourage, verify, or agree with the comments, opinions, or statements posted on the Site. Any kind of information you display on the Site, such as comments and opinions, represents your own view and is of your own responsibility. You agree that the Site and its third party service providers are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you or any third party, with respect to any information or materials posted by you and others, including those that violate this Agreement. You further agree that you relinquish control and claim (but maintain your liability for the contents of) any post, submission or communication made to or on the Site and acknowledge that any post, submission, or communication may be removed from the site by its operator or employee(s) at any time for any reason, without notice or justification to the User.
9. User-Generated Creative Submissions
(1) While the Site invites comments and criticism of its content, the Site asks that Users do not submit their ideas to the Site and it is the Site’s policy not to review or consider any such submission. To the best of the operator’s ability, the Site will only review such submissions in order to identify them as creative submissions and, upon identification, the Site will attempt to destroy any creative submissions it receives.
10. Paid-for Posts Policy
(1) The Site maintains an advertising and/or affiliate relationship with some of the brands, sites and products featured on this site. Regardless of whether or not an affiliate relationship exists or not, the Site only writes about things we deem worthy: meaning things we love and think you will love too.
(2) In accordance with the FTC’s Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising, paid-for posts will always be specifically marked as a “sponsored” post or “advertorial”. The Site sometimes gets free products to review, which is cool, but in no way influences the impartial reviews the Site writes. If the Site chooses to write about a freebie that it received, it will be explicitly stated or otherwise indicated on the page or post so you know.
(3) The Site occasionally does giveaways, too, but does not get anything for those except the opportunity to offer Users great prizes.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
(1) YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE USING THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS SITE AND ALL ITS MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SITE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, THE SITE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
(2) THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES, AND ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR THAT THERE WILL BE NO FAILURES, ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, LOSSES OF TRANSMITTED INFORMATION, OR THAT ANY VIRUSES WILL NOT BE TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
(1) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE SITE, ITS AFFILIATES AND/OR ITS THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFIT DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE AND ITS MATERIALS, EVEN IF THE SITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
(2) SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
13. System Abuse
(1) Uses of the Site that in any way inhibit the site’s operation or diminish Users’ experiences of the Site are prohibited. Additionally, the use of the Site’s content or systems to spam (i.e. send unsolicited commercial emails) or otherwise send unsolicited communications is prohibited.
(2) Users are prohibited from using or manipulating any feature of the Site, including, but not limited to, the Site’s communication features or code, to transmit, facilitate the transmission of, or in any way participate in any sort of attack, including, but not limited to the transmission of a computer virus, the transmission of a worm or other form of attack, on any specific or unspecified computer(s), server(s), system(s) or other technologies or person(s).
(3) You agree that decompiling, reverse engineering, disassembling, or otherwise reducing the code used in any software on the Site into a readable form in order to examine the construction of such software and/or to copy or create other products based (in whole or in part) on such software, is prohibited.
(1) The Site reserves the right to investigate any potential violations of this Terms of Service agreement. Such an investigation may be launched at the discretion the Site for any reason deemed to be deserving of investigation by the Site. During any investigation and following the conclusion of an investigation, the Site may suspend, limit or terminate a User’s rights to access the Site.
(2) By using the Site and thereby accepting this Agreement, you waive and hold harmless the Site and its owner, employees, affiliates and agents from any claims resulting from any action taken by the site during or as a result of its investigation and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either the Site or low enforcement authorities.
(1) The User is responsible for all expenses that result from their violation of these Terms of Service. The User will pay all the expenses, including but not limited to legal and investigative expenses, incurred by the Site, its operator, employees, affiliates, and/or agents that are considered by the Site to be associated with the User’s breach of this Agreement or any other law of the United States and/or of the State of Connecticut.
(1) The Site is not responsible for Users’ ability to obtaining access to the site and visitors must negotiate the terms of their Internet use with their Internet provider. Additionally, the Site reserves the right to suspend, limit or terminate access to all or any part of the site by all or any specific user with or without advanced notice or warning.
17. Third-Party Sites
(1) The Site is in no way responsible for any website other than the Site. All websites that the Site provides links to or is linked to by are the responsibility of their proprietors and Users should be aware that they will be subject to different Terms of Service/Use and standards of safety, security and privacy on all other websites.
18. Proprietary Online Services
(1) If you use a proprietary online service to access the Site, your access and use of the Site are subject to the terms and agreements you have entered into with that proprietary online service.
19. Trade Mark and Copyright Policies
(1) The Site respects the trademarks, copyrights and intellectual property of others, and expects Users to do the same. The materials on the Site are protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws of the United States and of the State of Connecticut. You may not reproduce, distribute, transmit, publicly display, cache, republish, upload, prepare derivative works based on, or otherwise used Site’s materials, including but not limited to text, images, posts, video, code and software (“Materials”), except as expressly permitted in writing by the Site’s operator.
(2) The Site, in accordance with 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the “DMCA”), may ask that you stop using the Site and take legal and technological steps to restrict your access to the Site, if it deems at its sole and absolute discretion that you are involved in infringing activities, regardless of whether the material or activity is ultimately determined to be infringing. Additionally, pursuant upon the DMCA Section 512(c), the Site has taken steps for receiving written notification of claimed infringement and for appropriately processing such claims.
(3) Juiciest Deals may not be used without the express, written consent of the Site’s operator.
(4) To notify the Site of a possible infringement, please follow the procedure under the “Contacting Juiciest Deals” section of this Agreement and be sure to include:
(5) identification of the material in question on the Site,
(6) identification of the copyrighted work that may be being infringed,
(7) your contact information including your name, physical address, email address and telephone number,
(8) a brief statement of your good faith concern that there is an infringement taking place,
(9) a brief statement certifying that, under penalty of perjury, all the information you have provided is accurate and factual, and
(10) an electronic signature.
20. Jurisdictional Issues
(1) This site makes no claim to meeting any standard of legality outside the United States and Users from other nations should be aware that their use of the site may be governed by other laws and standards for which the Site takes no responsibility.
(2) This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, as they are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Connecticut. Any action made to enforce this Agreement or in connection with any matters related to the Site shall be brought only in either the State or Federal Courts located in Connecticut, and all Users expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts.
(3) If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable for this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the matters contained herein.
21. Contacting Juiciest Deals
22. Please forward questions, comments, complaints or questions regarding this Agreement or any of our policies to: JuiciestDeals.com (http://www.JuiciestDeals.com/pages/contact.html)
23. Last Updated
(1) These Terms of Service were last updated December 9, 2010