Apple Cider Vinegar is literally a miracle liquid. I started using apple cider vinegar 2 years and I am firm believer in it’s benefits. I use it when I make my home made facial toner and it’s help keep breakouts at bay. I can honestly say it’s helped control my bowel issues,I have Crohns and Ulcerative Colitis and my last colonoscopy was better than one I had 5 years ago, the doctor couldn’t believe it. I also get fewer colds with my daughter being a toddler now and going to daycare you wouldn’t believe the bugs she brings home.
Amazing Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Helps with weight loss
- Helps with blood sugar regulation
- Helps digestion (both constipation and diarrhea can be regulated)
- Helps cure warts
- Helps keep dandruff at bay and clarifies hair
- Helps balance your skin PH so it can be used as a toner
- Helps soothe a sore throat
- Helps to lower blood pressure
- Helps to soothe a bad sun burn
- Helps whiten teeth
- Helps detoxifying the body by balancing the body PH
- Helps to treat and prevent yeast infections
Most believe that the “mother” is responsible for most of the health benefits, although there are currently no studies to support this.There are not many vitamins or minerals in it, but it does contain a tiny amount of potassium. Quality apple cider vinegar also contains some amino acids and antioxidants. I highly recommend Bragg Usda Organic Raw Apple Cider Vinegar. It’s raw, unfiltered, organic and best of all it comes with the “mother”. Bragg’s can be purchased just about every where from you local health food store to supermarket. I tend to buy mine on Amazon for just under $5.00 bucks a bottle with the prime membership.
Let’s get healthy in 2017!
*please consult with your medical doctor, as any advice given on this blog is not being given by a medical doctor.