Entering into the world of motherhood means the responsibility of caring and providing for a new life. Between changing diapers and helping burps escape from tiny bellies, it is no surprise when new mothers find themselves stressed and unable to calm the cries of their fussy babies. After all, there’s only so much pacifying a pacifier can actually achieve. Gas and stomach problems are actually very common with babies since their digestive systems are still developing.
As a New mommy, with a baby on the way I was excited when I was given the opportunity to review Mommy Bliss Gripe Water. Mommy’s Bliss, a provider of safe, effective and natural premium-quality products for families, soothes tiny tots’ rumbly tummies with its Gripe Water. Ideal for relieving gas and stomach discomfort often associated with colic, hiccups and teething; this all-natural herbal supplement is available in both Original and Apple flavors. Containing no alcohol, chemicals, parabens or artificial flavors, it is 100% vegetarian and vegan; as well as recommended by pediatricians nationwide. I am excited to be prepared to soothe my new born if he/she is a colicky baby. After all there is nothing wrong with being prepared! I feel comfortable using Mommy Bliss because:
- Contains the highest concentration of active ingredients.
- Natural preservation assures no bacterial growth ensuring it’s the safest gripe water on the market.
- Does not contain Chamomile.
- Needs no refrigeration.
- Brought to you by a Mommy/Baby company created by a nurse/midwife.
- Includes the Ezy Dose Dropper, the easiest and safest Some do not include dispensers or way to dispense liquid medications or supplements dispensers that are made especially for infants
- Organic Ginger & Organic Fennel Extracts
Mommy’s Bliss Gripe Water is available for purchase at nationwide retailers including Walgreens, Rite Aid and Wal-Mart for $11.99. Besides their Gripe Water, the Mommy’s Bliss has a lot of other great products for mothers and babies that are natural and safe.
I received a product sample free of cost for review purposes. All opinions are my own and not those of the sponsor.